Terms and Conditions
By using the Siasto web site ("Service"), or any services of Tyrant Incorporated (a.k.a. Siasto), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Tyrant Incorporated reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://siasto.com/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Tyrant Incorporated prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Tyrant Incorporated cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human to use Siasto. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- In order to complete the sign up process, you must provide a valid email address and any other information requested.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Tyrant Incorporated cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all files uploaded and activity that occurs under your account (even when files are uploaded by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Account Information and Data
Tyrant Incorporated does not own any data, information or material that you store in your account, and takes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of your account. We will not disclose any information regarding you or your account, including any data, without your prior permission except in accordance with this Agreement.
Please be aware that Tyrant Incorporated does provide certain user registration and statistical information such as usage or user traffic patterns in aggregate form to third parties, but such information will not include personally identifying information. Tyrant Incorporated may access your account, including its data, to respond to service or technical problems or as stated in this Agreement or where required by applicable law.
You, not Tyrant Incorporated, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and copyright of all data stored in your account. Furthermore, Tyrant Incorporated shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any data.
Third Party Link Terms
Tyrant Incorporated does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through any of its services. Tyrant Incorporated is providing these links to you only as a matter of convenience, and in no event shall Tyrant Incorporated be responsible for any content, products, or other materials on or available from such sites.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Tyrant Incorporated reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Siasto Site (https://siasto.com) or the Service itself. Tyrant Incorporated shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that Siasto uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Siasto, or any other Tyrant Incorporated service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Tyrant Incorporated.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Tyrant Incorporated customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage is excessive, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption. Tyrant Incorporated, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage.
- Tyrant Incorporated is in no way liable for loss of customer data. Under no circumstances will Tyrant Incorporated be held accountable for any loss of customer data. By becoming a Siasto user you, the customer, acknowledge that you forfeit the right to hold Tyrant Incorporated accountable for any and all technical errors, including loss of user files (customer data).
- Tyrant Incorporated does not guarantee the integrity and/or security of your files.
- Tyrant Incorporated does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Tyrant Incorporated shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Tyrant Incorporated has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Tyrant Incorporated to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tyrant Incorporated and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tyrant Incorporated (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this User Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this User Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
- This User Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United States of America. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America, Delaware Circuit Court being the court of first instance.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.